Bioenergy Life Science presents two fabulous opportunities to learn how products formulated with ribose help to improve energy levels, fight fatigue and boost exercise recovery. Join us next month at Natural Products Expo West and Research Chefs Annual Conference and Culinary Expo to discover why there is so much excitement about ribose.
Natural Products Expo West: March 8-10 at Anaheim Convention Center
Bioenergy Life Science will be hosting two of this country’s most popular fitness and nutrition gurus – JJ Virgin and Jonny Bowden – at our booth #216 during this show. We will also hold several great prize drawings and offer attendees samples of many different types of products made with energy-sustaining ribose.
• Best-selling author JJ Virgin has worked with high performance athletes, CEOs, and A-list celebrities from around the world. Her TV appearances on such top-rated shows as the Dr. Phil Show and The Doctors have brought her household fame. Virgin will sign copies of her 4×4 Workout DVDs in the Bioenergy Life Science booth. We will also hold drawings for her books and a gift basket that she has personally created.
• Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, (aka “The Rogue Nutritionist”) is a nationally known expert on weight loss, nutrition and health. He is a frequent guest on television and radio, including The Doctor Oz Show. He has also appeared on Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS as an expert on nutrition, weight loss and longevity. Bowden will sign copies of his new book, The Most Effective Ways on Earth to Boost Your Energy.
Also, stop by our booth to sample:
• Fruit Snack Chews
• Dark Chocolate- and Greek Yogurt Cranberry Cinnamon-flavored protein ribose balls with whey crisps
• White and Chocolate Drizzle chewy granola bars.
RCA Culinary Expo, March 8, Charlotte, NC
Stop by our Booth to sample a variety of products made with ribose, meet new Vice President of Sales Mark Johnson, and get many of your ribose formulation questions answered on the spot by Product Development Manager and expert food scientist Donna O’Connor. As manager of the Ribose Formulation Center, O’Connor is eager to discuss this ingredient’s uses in formulations of functional foods, beverages, sports nutrition, dietary supplements and other nutritional products.
• Products available for tasting at Booth #405P will include Fruit Snack Chews made with ribose, White and Chocolate Drizzle chewy granola bars made with ribose, and Dark Chocolate- and Greek Yogurt Cranberry Cinnamon-flavored protein ribose balls with whey crisps.
• And be sure to stop by the networking coffee break on Friday March 8 from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., where you will get to try the White and Chocolate Drizzle chewy granola bars made with ribose.
In the wake of the caffeine/energy drink headline-making controversies, discover how energy-sustaining ribose is offering a more common sense, natural alternative. Bioenergy Ribose and its sweet taste, already popular in an array of beverages and supplements, can improve the nutritional profile and benefit claims of your food applications.