We are excited to participate in the upcoming Institute of Food Technologists’ IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo, July 13-16 in Chicago. More than 20,000 food professionals from around the world will attend to see – and learn about formulating with – some of the newest products and ingredients. Expect a lot of interest in Bioenergy Ribose because it’s a natural solution to America’s growing demand for sustained energy. Plus, it’s simple to formulate with Bioenergy Ribose, and products made with 250 mg or more of Bioenergy Ribose per serving may make additional functional claims on their packaging.
Here are our top reasons for you to stop by Booth #4440:
• Meet Olympic medalists and world-class triathletes Greg and Laura Bennett. The Bennetts will be in our booth #4440 all day on Monday July 15th to talk with you about how supplementing with Bioenergy Ribose helps them to maintain high energy levels during exercise, increases endurance, speeds up recovery time, and reduces muscle stiffness and soreness.
• Sample delicious product prototypes made with Bioenergy Ribose, including:
o Chewy Granola Bars – Ready to eat Oats Honey & Nuts
- Three toppings: White, Chocolate and Cinnamon Drizzle toppings
- 500mg Ribose per 16g bar; 1g Protein, 1g Fiber, 3g Fat, per sample bar
o Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie – Ready to eat with dark chocolate drizzle
- 400mg Ribose per 1 oz. (28g) Baked cookie – Ribose in the dough. Choc Drizzle & Half Dip.
o Liquid Energy Drink Beverage – Ready to drink Tangerine Orange & Berry Pomegranate
- 3g Ribose per 8 fl. oz. or 1.25% with 60mg Caffeine, B Vitamins 25% RDI & 100% RDI Vitamin C High Acid
• Sample some of our customers’ products made with Bioenergy Ribose. These will include:
o Good Cacao Superfood Chocolate Bars:
- Energy (500 mg Ribose w <10mg caffeine per bar)
- Recovery (500 mg Ribose w <10mg caffeine per bar).
o Energy 28
o Performance X2
o Code Blue (new packaging)
• Watch a highlights video of the 2013 IFTSA Fun Run & Walk, sponsored by Bioenergy Ribose. Have you ever run or walked side-by-side with an Olympic athlete? Greg and Laura Bennett will be participating in this event, representing Team Ribose.
• Pick up copies of our new marketing materials. Our new tri-fold brochure describes many of the benefits of formulating with Bioenergy Ribose, as well as the additional product claims that can be made on finished product packaging.
We’ll see you at the show!