Stop by Bioenergy Life Science’s Booth #17041 at this year’s SupplySide West to meet some amazing Olympic athletes, chat with them about the upcoming Olympic Games, see and touch their gold and silver medals, and learn how Bioenergy Ribose has benefitted their performances. And since we know that being at SupplySide West requires you to be “on your game”, you’ll also want to boost your energy reserves with prototypes and finished products made with Bioenergy Ribose.
Team Ribose schedule
Rower Susan Francia, Two-Time Olympic Gold Medalist
• Thursday, November 14: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Friday, November 15: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Nordic Combined Skier Billy Demong, Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist
• Thursday, November 14: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
• Friday, November 15: 12:00 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Product samples made with Bioenergy Ribose
Bioenergy Ribose is a natural, functional beverage ingredient that helps accelerate energy recovery, reduce muscle stiffness and provide greater endurance. It can improve the nutritional profile and benefit claims of your food applications. Although Bioenergy Ribose is a five-carbon monosaccharide, it does not raise blood sugar, making it a good carbohydrate to use in food and beverage formulation.
• Liquid rehydration energy beverage (caffeine and ribose combination): In delicious and refreshing Orange Tangerine or Berry Pomegranate
• Orange-flavored fruit snack energy chew
• Dark chocolate protein balls
• Finished products: Energy mints, chocolate and energy shots
Also plan to visit our parent company, Chengzhi Life Science, in Booth #17043.